Saturday, July 17, 2010

Chandelier Pendants

I have a new creation.  These pendants are made with chandelier crystals.  I have lots of paper from making cards and scrapbooks.  I decoupaged the paper onto the crystal, sealed the back and then wire wrapped the pendant onto chain.  The chain is about 25 inches long, with a dangle at the end, so the length is adjustable.  There are so many color possibilities.  The hardest part was to decide what paper I wanted to put on the first batch of crystals.  I'm hoping after a few sales I can buy more chain to list more of them at etsy.  The large one pictured is a birthday gift.  I am going to list the smaller one of the same print at etsy.  Prices are $35 and $32 for the large and small pendants (chain included), respectively.  The large pendant is 2 1/2 inches long and 1 1/2 inches wide.  The smaller pendant is 1 1/2 inched long and 1 inch wide.

No comments:

Post a Comment