Saturday, August 21, 2010

Mommy Bracelets


I just finished making a bracelet (a paid job for which I am very thankful) for Lisa.  Two years ago I gave her one for the birth of her third child, and each child was done with their birthstones.  I made it in gold and silver to go with either type of jewelry she might wear.  Some friends pitched in to help buy the beads.  The one I just made for her is all silver with black and clear crystals, per her request.  Lisa wears a lot of black and wanted a mother's bracelet that matched more of her clothing.





This is a picture of my bracelet, which I made 3 1/2 years ago.  You can find pieces like this on-line here or here, but the cost is pretty high.  If you are ever interested in having one for yourself or to give to someone else, let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment