Saturday, August 28, 2010

Paris Inspired Pendants

 
I am going to Paris very soon.  With my sisters.  Brandi (the oldest) and I are traveling to Munich to visit Brooke (the middle), who is living there for about 9 more months.  From Munich we will fly to Paris, see lots of sights, then take the Eurostar to London and see more sights.  My lovely British friend Sharon will spend a day with us.  Then we will return to Munich to see the opening day parade for Oktoberfest.  A trip to see some of Austria is also in the works.
I made these pendants using some collage sheets of Paris pictures and magic gloss by Lisa Pavelka.  I let Brandi choose her favorite.  She picked the only one that has a crack or bubble that formed while the resin was hardening.  I attached some dangles to the pendants when I wire-wrapped loops to attach them to chain.  I have one pendant left over, so I will list it at etsy.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment